In addition to our Full-Time team at Evolve Studios we regularly work with core freelancers on a part-time or permalancer basis. We are always on the on the look out for core collaborators in specialized disciplines.
About the Trailer Editor position...
We are looking for talented trailer editors to collaborate with on various trailer and promotional campaigns that we create for network & streaming service clients. You will work side by side with our creative and postproduction team to ultimately serve our network & streaming service client’s vision and needs, and keep the post workflow running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
As a trailer editor, you may be working on all aspects of the edit, including sound design and music editing. The ideal candidate is a story minded and detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent project in a high-speed, high-performance environment. They are a force of calm and good judgment, an adaptable person who revels in change.
Trailer Editor responsibilities are:
- Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Customer Service: Implement notes from the client and creative team
- Quality Assurance: Detailed oriented. Thoroughly check all work for errors before content is distributed downstream.
- Contribute to a passionate and dynamic team of storytellers
Trailer Editor requirements are:
- 2-3 years experience as a Trailer, Promo, Commercial, or Short Form Editor or Assistant Editor (please specify in application). Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite, project set-up, and essential editorial workflows.
- Be able to bring the creative hot sauce to the edit.
- Work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Flexible with shift hours
- Committed Teammate.
- Attention to detail, demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Self-starter with an ability to work autonomously and pick up new software/ tools quickly.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize work effectively and efficiently with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in filmmaking studies or related field is a plus
- SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE: Adobe Premiere Pro